Assistant School Premises Managers
Vacancy Ref : 40080
Closing Date: 06/06/2021
Pay & Contract
Due to continued growth in student numbers and the need to expand our existing premises teams Endeavour MAT is looking to appoint a number of new Assistant School Premises Managers across two of our schools in the Dartford area:
- Wilmington Grammar School for Boys
- Wilmington Grammar School for Girls
Working to the school premises manager and alongside other members of the premises team you will need to demonstrate:
- A good level of education with a minimum of GCSE Maths and English.
- A clean driving licence (and willingness to undertake minibus driver training).
- An ability to carry out a range of practical/DIY tasks across large and complex sites
- The commitment to safeguard the wellbeing of children at all times.
Members of the premises team work a shift rota pattern to cover the opening and closing of the school sites (currently from 7am to 3pm and 10.45am to 6.45pm during the school term).
We are looking to appoint successful candidates from July 2021.Exact start dates and locations will be subject to the operational needs of the schools.
What we can offer you:
As well as offering you a competitive salary; access to a generous pension scheme, and free on-site parking; there are also many additional benefits of working at one of our Endeavour MAT schools including:
- An interrupted lunch allowance.
- Access to a range of career enhancing development opportunities including formal, online and on the job training.
- A friendly and supportive staff team.
The closing date for applications is midnight on Sunday 06 June. We will be reviewing applications as they arrive so early submission is recommended
Please complete our online application form which is available on the Careers and Vacancies page on our website www.endeavour-mat.co.uk, or search ‘Endeavour MAT
As a Trust we are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check.